Monday, March 9, 2009

LETS DO THE POTTY DANCE!!

On Sat after Casey had her bath it was nice & warm & she didnt want to get dressed. So i let her run around naked fully expecting her to pee on the floor. (secretly my hopes were that she would go potty if she didnt have a diaper on) While I was in the living room Casey came rinning in from the kitchen, flipped open the potty lid & sat down. then... SHE POOPED IN THE POTTY!!! This is the 1st time she has done this. I feel sure she wouldnt have done it with the diaper on.

5 comments:

Chelsea Gour said...

Hurray for Casy! And for Momma!

Bridget said...

YAY!!! How exciting!

The Source said...

Good job, Casey!! Keep on pottying, girl!

julie said...

Love your new blog. Thanks for including me. I'll try and figure this all out!!

Julie

That Nora Girl said...

Great job, Casey! That's so exciting.