Thursday, April 16, 2009

CASEY'S EASTER PICS

Here are Casey's Easter pics. done by Becky. Casey loved the bunny!!!


The dress she is wearing is one my mom made for me.


The bunny was really calm & Casey didnt try to choke them this year. This is one of my favorites.

This is what happens when you take the bunny from her.


Casey was getting a little wild before we left so I figured I would shove her in a cage. Really she wanted in there with the bunnies. Crazy girl!!!!

She did really good for the pics considering she wasnt feeling well. A BIG THANKS TO BECKY FOR ALWAYS GIVING US SUCH GREAT PICS!!!

1 comment:

The Source said...

Ha ha...my sister's kids like to be in the dog's kennel, but I think it's because she kept one of those crib tents over their beds as babies so they think they belong in a cage.