Wednesday, December 24, 2008

the "other" family

Let me tell you a little about my "other" family. This is my best friend's, Chelsea, mom, Brenda (better known to all little kids as meme shaw). She was born on Christmas Eve & for as long as i can remember there has been LOTS of food at their house on that day. All of her family is there & they adopted me. Actually, i have been there for longer than some of the spouses have. HAPPY BDAY MEME!!
Here is Casey with some of the food.

This is Chelsea's sister Amy. This year she & Casey dressed alike!


Casey & Claire; if you look close they both have fat cheeks. That is because they both have whole hershey kisses in them!



The only pic i got with Casey & Claire & Isabel.


Chelsea Casey & me.


This is how we spent Christmas Eve. Eating, watching kids open a few presents & socializing. We didnt leave thier house until after 9pm, however Casey didnt go to sleep until almost 11pm. So there is Casey with the "other" family.





2 comments:

The Source said...

It's so nice that y'all have been so close all these years!

Brianna said...

Aww, I missed it. Looks like y'all had a good time, though.
Love ya, merry christmas!